Two hundred days after buying fabric, I’ve finally started sewing for the 2013 faire season. We moved in between those things, though, and I read a bunch, and also I spent a lot of time daydreaming about moving to a tropical island where it will never be cold, so don’t look at me like I haven’t been doing anything.
Items I have to make, in order:
- new shirts – 2 (always two underlayers!)
- new pants
- new cape (yes, again)
- fancy plumage for hat
- new sleeves (…this may not be a “have to,” but I put it here to encourage less procrastination)
Items I might make, depending on how the above items go, in order:
- partlets – 2 (always two underlayers!)
- new bodice – doublet style!
- new corset with fancy front part
Gosh, biscuit, when you put it that way it doesn’t seem like so much work at all*.
*yes it does